Hard Open Top Container 20′ with supporting stanchions
The 20′ Hard Open Top Container’s securing system based on supporting stanchions ensures the immobility of the cargo.
Both steel coils and steel plates can be transported simultaneously in the container.
The roof of the Hard Open Top Container is very easy and fast to lock and open. The door header of the container can also be opened, so that even a standard high forklift can drive inside the container. The reinforced floor of the container can take the weight of a heavy forklift and its load.
20' Hard Open Top Container with Supporting Stanchions HOTss 20'
All details believed to be true but not guaranteed.
Langh Cargo Solutions’ products are protected by patents.
Lease the 20′ Hard Open Top Container when
- transporting heavy cargo in containers
- you want to secure the cargo to the container without disposable securing material
- you want to stuff the container with a crane or a high forklift
- you want the cargo to be maximally supported during the whole voyage
- you want an angular sharp-edged cargo not to cause any supporting problems